|| posted on 31-8-2018 at 12:19
Teams order of payment determines podium choice order in practice and qualifying.
Saturday 10/11/18: GT3
1) Kessel Run, Corvette C7R, Alan Wilkinson Paid
2) Mission8, BMW M6, Tamar Nelwan, Lennard Maan Paid
3) TWR, Audi R8, Nick Wade, Martin Thorpe Paid
4) Quornstars, Maclaren 12C, Steve White, Richard Hill Paid
5) North Staffs, BMW Z4, John Bailey, Mark Wain Paid
6) DiSCA Academy GT Racing, Nissan Nismo GT-R GT3, Gary Skipp, Alex Jones Paid
7) R&B, Merc SLS, Tony Squires, Gareth Jones Paid
8) Eastcote, Merc SLS, John Underwood, Jon White, Nick Johns Paid
9) Rocky Roadies, Merc SLS, Sean Illet, Phil Giddings
10) Rockingham, Lambo Hurrican, Matt Tucker, Keith Fishenden
11) Racing for Belgium, Audi R8, Tom van Leekwyck , Ward Somers, Steven Verelst
12) Rock 'n' Roll, Ferrari 458, Simon Gathercole, Will Strachan,
13) Rock of Ages, Ferrari 458, Nik Kerswill, Gavin Wills
Sunday 11/11/18: WEC
1) Kessel Run, GT, Alan Wilkinson Paid
2) Mission8, GT, Tamar Nelwan, Lennard Maan Paid
3) Sports Carazing2, LMP2, Nick Wade, Martin Thorpe, Joao Ferreira Paid
4) North Staffs, GT, John Bailey, Mark Wain Paid
5) Sports Carazing, LMP2, Gary Skip, Alex Jones, Steve White, Richard Hill Paid
6) R&B, TBD, Tony Squires, Gareth Jones Paid
7) Eastcote, LMP1, Jon White, John Underwood, Nick Johns Paid
8) Rocky Roadies, LMP2, Sean Illet, Phil Giddings, Simon Gathercole
9) Rockingham, LMP1, Keith Fishenden, Adam le Maistre, Matt Tucker
10) Red Dragon, TBD, Martyn Johns, Leon Gibbon
11) Demon, TBD, Phil Field
12) Racing for Belgium, LMP2, Tom van Leekwyck , Ward Somers, Steven Verelst
13) Rock of Ages, GT, Will Strachan, Nik Kerswill, Gavin Wills
|| posted on 20-8-2018 at 21:40
Rockingham Slot Car Club are holding their 2nd GT3/WEC Oxygen digital weekend race event on 10th and 11th November 2018.
The race we will be held on a brand new layout we are christening the Rock Bull Ring.
On Saturday we will running GT3’s two hour ‘sprint’ races, and Sunday we will be holding a 6hr endurance race for WEC (LMP1, LMP2 and GT)
cars. Both categories will be run to the DiSCA rule set (http://www.officialdisca.com/).
Up to 16 teams are invited to enter, either one or both days, with a discount if entering both days. Teams can be made up of two people although
three or four is recommended if you want to have a rest from racing or marshalling duties during the races.
Race Timetable (subject to alteration)
Saturday 10th November 2018 – GT3
08.00-09.00: Free Practice
11.00-13.00: GT3 Race 1
14.00-16.00: GT3 Race 2
16.30-18.00: WEC practice
19.00: Evening meal
Sunday 11th November 2018 – WEC
08.00-09.00: Free Practice
11.00-17.00: WEC 6hr Endurance race
Each day is limited to 16 teams with entry secured on payment.
£35 per team per day, £60 for both days.
Entry fee includes handout tyres for the races.
Paid entry order determines rostrum position choice for qualifying.
Payment via cheque, cash or paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
W:HO (20%) and Demon (10%) are eligible for a discount to this event due to their early bird entry at the last event. Same discount applies to the
next digital race event for the first two paid entries to this event.
Looking forward to another great event.
|| posted on 14-8-2018 at 20:37
The Rockingham Slot Car Club in Corby, UK, will be hosting it's second digital
weekend with GT3 on Saturday and WEC on Sunday using DiSCA rules.
The track will be completely new based on the Red Bull Ring. We will have space for up to 16 teams.
I will post more details and open registration when we finalise the schedule early next week.