Board Logo

Website Le Mans Series
willem - 3-10-2006 at 20:30

Gents,

The websites basically consists of 2 "things".
1) Technical framwork (PHP, Javascript, Mysql, HTML), which is my department!
2) Actual content like articles, news, rules and regs etc..

Second one is gone and the first one will nothave any development anymore. As for the domainname...well it basically works like this. If you don't pay the bill for your registry or the hosting the site will go down by itself intime (approx one year). This is what probably will happen:comp:
Is the content lost?..Technically No..it's all there for the taking..it's just not published anymore.
Anyone interested?:comp1:

Paal - 4-10-2006 at 04:35

Yes, the content is a hole bunch of invaluable information for the model car racers of Europe.

Henrik and I would publish the rules, body resourses etc. on the English part of the Danish Scalerace.dk forum if we where allowed.

willem - 4-10-2006 at 09:29

I can provide you with a database dump in which ALL the content resides. Obviously you need to build some tools (dynamic website) to actually render it on the screen. You could also just upload the dump to a webdirectory somewhere on your server but I reckon that's not wahat you want:laugh::laugh:

Paal - 4-10-2006 at 17:22

I will get Henrik onto this, as he is the webmaster:bounc: Stay tuned......

Big Al - 4-10-2006 at 18:17

I'll help wherever I can.. Articles, editing, language translation...

:comp1:

Big Al

Paal - 4-10-2006 at 19:26

Great Al,

Henrik and I will talk about taking the Danish forum International, so that there will be a real international English part. I´ll send you an e-mail in a day or two.

2h - 4-10-2006 at 20:36

I'll take the SQL dump (at least for articles and car and tech info, as I do make my living knowing somethng about SQL and relation databases. Also, please resend the php code you have for the sign-up to events scripts.