Board Logo

Dutch Age Racing Team
Bas - 5-1-2006 at 16:46

Hello Slotters,

In preparation for the 2006 season we (Slotmad,Mr Marcel, "Finger" Fast Eddy and me) would like to change our teamname.

The original name was DVR, named after the teamcaptain for many years Mr. de Vries.
We would like to change it however, because mister de Vries has retired from active 1/24 scale modelcar racing. Thank god :holy that he did not stopped racing, he is currently enjoying the "golden" years in Heemstede where the only drive 1/32 scale.

Therefore it would be a bit strange to us to ceap this name, while this person will not race again for this team.

So, here the request for the LMS organisation to change our teamname to Dutch Age Racing Team.

Sincerely,

Bas

ps, because my teammanager is trying to impress at a ski slope ;) I thought that this request should be placed by me before the start of the season.

willem - 5-1-2006 at 18:27

Are you sure you want to be called "Age"???? Ace would be nicer don't you think:laugh::laugh::laugh: That is....If you're all ACES:finger::finger::finger::laugh:

ramtech - 5-1-2006 at 23:11

barely legal:coke::coke::coke::coke:

tamar - 6-1-2006 at 02:34

Let's hope that under the new name the reliability improves, if so who knows.... maybe D.A.R.T. can trow a

ONEHUNDREDANDEIGHTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Bas - 6-1-2006 at 20:28

What can I say my dear friends....

@ "big" Willem, Age can also be translated to "tijdperk", I opting that one..

And to score 180 points per event, ey , we ARE all aces :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::car:

Bas

Cu all soon!

Rob de Wit - 8-1-2006 at 20:19

Bas,

Watch it with "age"
Yesterday I tried to sell my Corrado and the young bloke told me he rather buy a car form an elderly than form a youngster.
I' am only 43 years old.

Rob

Still smoking strong

Rob de Wit - 8-1-2006 at 20:19

I' am only 43 years youmg

ramtech - 8-1-2006 at 21:42

so did he buy it;)

Rob de Wit - 10-1-2006 at 08:02

He didn't show up the third time.
The whole saturday cleaning the car for :gun::gun::gun::gun: