Topic PostsLMS-forum

Not logged in

Recover Lost Password | Register     

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

English: Live timing DKPM (Danish Plafit Championship)
  Post new thread Poll:  
Keld Hoefler

Mood: making my 5.th woodtrack
posted on 26-2-2008 at 16:08 Reply With Quote
Live timing DKPM (Danish Plafit Championship)

Technical highlight. . .

For the DKPM, (the Danish round of the European Plafit Championship. ed) the timing monitor will be mirrored on the Internet. Those want to keep an eye on the lap times and results on Friday and Saturday, please click here:

DKPM EPC - livetiming

Keld
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
tamar

Mood: A new beginning ;)
posted on 26-2-2008 at 20:50 Reply With Quote
Nice feature

Hello Keld
First of all I wish you guys inj Danmark a great event

The Live timing is a nice feature, I'm sure many will visit the live timing pages.

But that background image...looks familiar...glad you like it but what the f##k happenend to the color ? :comp1:

With kind regards
Tamar
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Zmachine

Mood: Lightning, lightning & always lightning... siempre !
posted on 26-2-2008 at 21:26 Reply With Quote

Quote:
But that background image...looks familiar...glad you like it but what the f##k happenend to the color ? :comp1:

Maybe for girls only !!?:laugh:

Congratulations Keld, & nice "première" indeed ! Hoping you will stimulate other race organisations...
Lap Master seems to be an excellent time keeping software, we appreciated it so much in Oslo a few weeks ago !

with my best regards,
Philippe - Zmachine.
Keld Hoefler

Mood: making my 5.th woodtrack
posted on 26-2-2008 at 22:13 Reply With Quote

Hi Tamar
red - white danish colours just for fun.

Hi Philippe
Yes LapMaster is great, i am happy that Carsten is in my club so every little wish from me gonna work.
you can help convise the track owners, and if you need lapmaster to speak dutch or something else we can provide that, all we need is a local person to make the sound files http://www.plafit.dk/sound.htm
the german sound is on the way allready, so LapMaster going world wide :) :coke:

Keld
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top