Not logged in

Recover Lost Password | Register     

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

English: RACE WEEKEND FIAGT 24 HR @ SPA FRANCORCHAMPS
  Post new thread Poll:  
Gert

posted on 14-6-2008 at 22:08 Reply With Quote
RACE WEEKEND FIAGT 24 HR @ SPA FRANCORCHAMPS

I would lke to organise a weekend on the Spa track at 2/3 -08-2008 , and follow the Big Brothers real close
The plan is to put up a BIG tent so if there are bad weatherconditions we always can follow the race without getting drowned in the rain.

Wen you'r interested please reply on this tread and tell with how manny you wil be ( full is full)
Right now we are with 4 and there will be place for 20 FIAGT freaks.

A nice message

Source :http://www.total24hours.com/htm/news.asp?ID_NEWS=335

Tot 50% korting bij aankoop van de tickets in Total-stations

There is no doubt: one of the most populare races will take plare in the weekend of 2 and 3 August, and wil drag Thousands of fans to the beautyful Spa track.
Of today you are able to get the tickets for a very low price. You can buy a ticket for only €10 in one of the Belgian Total petrol stations and have a discount of 50%.
You could also so order a ticket online and pay €15, and the last option is to get a ticket at the circuit that wil cost you only €20

If you want the tickets by order via the online link belowe, you have to get them before the 15th of July

http://www.total24hours.com/index_flash.asp

Greetz Gert

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Big Al

Mood: No Mood
posted on 15-6-2008 at 10:01 Reply With Quote

:coke:
Gert, I WILL be making this one, and possibly Anthony as well, still not sure of the logistics, supposed to be joing up with Tamar and Gabe, so if thats who you have already, you need to keep 2 spots for me and Ant ok.. possibly even three if Ant's kid is coming, but you could confirm that with Ant.

See you in a month.

Big Al

Oh: PS, I won't need to pay, as Team ACA Racing for south Africa will be winning free entrance to Spa.. :laugh:;)
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Gert

posted on 21-6-2008 at 23:41 Reply With Quote

I have now 7 reservations for the Spa event

Greetz Gert

Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top