Recover Lost Password | Register     

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

English: Slotracinglemans dead?
  Post new thread Poll:  
Big Al

Mood: No Mood
thumbdown.gif posted on 12-9-2008 at 12:28 Reply With Quote
Slotracinglemans dead?

It's sad to see the Slotracing Lemans Website never gets updated anymore? What used to be a multiple visit per week to see whats new, check the forums and debates, new ars, pics etc, is turning into maybe a once a month visit..

Even the Owners don't comment anymore. Mustn't let those BIG WHEELED Cars ruin your lives boys. Tyson Mk 2 and "???"

Big Al
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
willem
LMSadmin

Mood: Tired
posted on 12-9-2008 at 16:56 Reply With Quote
You're right!

Hi Al,

You are right, It IS a little bit quit. Actually really, really quit.... Don't know why but it tells me one thing. As soon as 3 to 5 people stop posting it all seems very dead. What does this say about all the other 3 to 400 users who apparently have nothing to say at all....... :finger:

As for the real cars things are looking good. Tyson is back up again and Crash & Burn is soon to follow... ()this weekend)

We've ran a 1/32 davic race last weekend in Charleroi. Big fun... I can tell you that.... for the first time participating in 1/32 race in 10 years together with a lane change system where we have no experience on whatsoever....we still came in third after 24 hours of actual driving time for 15 teams at the same time.
Top 5 teams entries were the actual champs of the Davic championship so the old beasts still got what it takes on the 1/32 circuit.

We're now looking at thge Le Mans Legends......

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Big Al

Mood: No Mood
posted on 13-9-2008 at 18:46 Reply With Quote

:D
Hey Willem, EXCELLENT news on the 24 hours David dude. I was still there when Mr T and Gabe started testing the Sauber, so I'm really pleased at how well you guys did. So, when we running Davic 24 hours with 1/24's?? Thats when I come back to Europe.. ;)

Also good news to hear Tyson and "Crash & Burn" are back on the road again.. While I didn't put much into yours, Mr T knows I broke balls on Tyson.. lol.

I hear you re: the Forum. I have the same issue. everyone here wants a local Forum, so I put one up, and 3 ppl post.. Kills me..

Say hiya to the Boys ok. Broodjies en coke vir my.

:holy

Big Al
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top