Recover Lost Password | Register     

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

Body Talk: Chalies Angels
  Post new thread Poll:  
Whitemouse

Mood: Life is GREAT!!!
posted on 15-3-2009 at 17:29 Reply With Quote
Chalies Angels

Last year, Tamar dubbed me "Charlie" as Whitemouse Racing was constantly missing its team leader at the EEC races. It was left to Mark in particular to labour with our car and changing team mates, to fullfill our obligation to race in the 2008 EEC.

This year we have taken Tamars comment to heart, and our team "Charlies Angels" will contest the two last rounds of the EEC in Oslo and Alsdorf. And rest assured that this time I will be present!

Due to the fact that Tamar is kind of the "father" of our team name, I will present our EEC contender here before it is published on any other site.

http://valliant.biz/Lola%20B07.46%20Charlies%20Angels%20roll%20out%201.jpg-for-web-large.jpg

The Lola B07/46 Mazda is not 100% finished, needs the right wheel inserts and a few modifications here and there, but it is close. During testing (On four different tracks, three of them wooden.) both our cars has shown blistering pace. Hopefully we can keep that up in Oslo!

We are looking forward to the race, see you soon!

Cheers,
Paal Hanson
Vikings Scaleracing Club, Frederikssund, Denmark
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
fola

Mood: ADMIN wanna be I D A M N right I'm building again & Sleepless in the celler
posted on 17-3-2009 at 13:03 Reply With Quote

Lookin GOOOOODD!!!!!!!!!
Whitemouse

Mood: Life is GREAT!!!
posted on 17-3-2009 at 16:17 Reply With Quote

Thanks, and it is shit fast, thanks to you:bounc:

Cheers,
Paal Hanson
Vikings Scaleracing Club, Frederikssund, Denmark
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top