Topic PostsLMS-forum

Not logged in

Recover Lost Password | Register     

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

English: EEC final Results.....
  Post new thread Poll:  
fola

Mood: ADMIN wanna be I D A M N right I'm building again & Sleepless in the celler
posted on 4-5-2009 at 07:33 Reply With Quote
EEC final Results.....

As already mentioned, it was a great final event. The series had its fair share of hitches and ups and downs
but globally seen it was a huge success and all that took part had a great time racing, meeting and learning.
The general level of competition was very high and the quality of the cars was the best ever.
The rounds held in Herrentals, Oslo and Alsdorf all had a particular flair and I had fun at all locations.

I congratulate the winners of the series, It was close and you fought hard -. Well done "Psycho" :holy and well
done to the runners up RFJ.. you made the event a real show down.... had you had 3 more seconds.... :finger:

The discussions regarding body weight and so on are in my opinion unfounded, the average RTR Car weight was
172gr and the average body weighed 33gr. The lightest Car weighed 24,4gr / 166gr and the heaviest 31gr/186gr
And it was not the lightest car that won. Gentlemen, we all just need to build better faster cars ;-)
We all know how to build cars, it takes only a little more effort to lighten a car if you feel you have to... but then
you have to RACE it. Its in your own hands (Fingers).

BTW... Stefan Kuhn (CONGRATULATIONS) won the Citation Cup race.... that should prove to all that the with the
right amount of invested effort and devotion, and a little help from your friends, the sky (Podium) is the limit :D:D:D:D:D

Von eecrnd5

Von eecrnd5

Von eecrnd5

Von eecrnd5

the numbers.... from 1 to 10

Points Driver
76,00 Ralph Seif (D)
75,00 Nick de Wachter(NL)/Andre Linberg(D)/Ramon Trimborn(D)
64,00 Piki van Rossem (B)/
62,00 Michael Niemas (D)/
50,00 Philipp Kremer (D)
39,00 Christian Schnitzler (D)/Alexander Ortmann (D)
36,00 Gabe Inäbnit (CH)/Gaby Fischer (CH)/Michi Hirt (CH)
35,00 Afolabi Osu (NIG)/Marc Kurella (D)
29,00 Børge Haug (N)/Glenn Wennerberg (N)
18,40 M. Oosterling (NL)/Emily Kuipers (NL)/Henri van Gool (NL)

Von eecrnd5

Von eecrnd5

Racing regards,
Fola
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top