English: Plafit SLP 2 Chassis Kit
  Post new thread Poll:  
Massiven

Mood: E=mc^2
posted on 16-7-2008 at 08:43 Reply With Quote
Plafit SLP 2 Chassis Kit

Hi folks,

It has become true :bounc::bounc::bounc::

The Plafit SLP 2 Chassis will be available shortly. Preorders can already be placed at Martin Bartelmes' shop.

www.SLP-Shop.com.

This chassis was developped at the RCT (Renn Center Trier) like the famous Plafit SLP 1 chassis. It will perfectly fit under the LM prototypes cause it was developped for Group C / IMSA bodies like the SLP 1. Note: it's not an homebrew chassis anymore! The picture on Martin's website shows one of the first kits sent by Plafit. I think that in the future the chassis plate will be black like on the SLP 1 Chassis.

cheers,
de Massiven aka. Mike
marco

Mood: Doesn't have to last forever to be great!
posted on 17-7-2008 at 01:51 Reply With Quote

Hi Mike

First the important stuff. I will be on the plane tomorrow . . . and I am not alone in saying that we will miss you on the line in Herentals. Another time. Another place. Great thing about the future ;)

The SLP2 looks very interesting. Now I know why my Plafit order for America has been delayed! Hard to tell from the photo, is the motor box and mounts cut for the Bison? Would be nice to get a cut for the Proslot as well. All the best for now.

Mark

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Massiven

Mood: E=mc^2
posted on 17-7-2008 at 08:24 Reply With Quote

Hi Mark,

yes the motor box is cut for Bison Motor. I really regret that I can't be in Herentals. I really makes me sad. But I'll try to be in Toronto next year! I hope that I can get everything arranged to bring Celina with me. Don't know if my girl friend will come with us too, I hope so. Hopefully we'll get an other chance to meet before next year. Please say hello to Kathrine.

Cheers,
Mike
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top