Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

Dutch: Important news: LMS Finals will go on
  Post new thread Poll:  
slotmad

Mood: still waiting
posted on 9-10-2006 at 16:45 Reply With Quote
Important news: LMS Finals will go on

Friends,

After rain there will be sunshine and after a fire, the wood will grow again. So we are happy to inform you that the LMS Finals will go on! The Eurode organisation on the new location will open the doors for us at saterday 18 th and sunday 19 th of november. The race will be dedicated to our founder, initiator and organiser Tamar Nelwan. Let's give him his farwel and goodbye party by appearing at the 9 hours LMS race for teams. Some facts for your car preparation: LMS rules and hand out improved Proslot motors. A sponsor for the tires and rims will be searched. More details will follow. If you have any question, please contact Nick or me and stay "tuned" at the forum. Some party initiatives for saterday night are also welcome.

looking forward to meeting you and greets,

Nick de Wachter: 0031-(0)644289202
Henri van Gool: 0031-(0)615036944

Nick de Wachter

Slotmad
remco

Mood: member off speed 74
posted on 10-10-2006 at 09:42 Reply With Quote

pleace sign in ..........:comp::comp:

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ramtech

Mood: single
posted on 10-10-2006 at 14:56 Reply With Quote

veni vidi foetsie;)

armen zijn nu echt te kort
Bas

Mood: No Mood
posted on 10-10-2006 at 19:09 Reply With Quote

To be used as an example in this case, well....:(

It's for a good cause, so, who's up for shopping ?? :laugh::laugh:

Cu all soon at the marvelous track of eurode !

Bas

Iedereen kan prutsen, alleen heeft de een er meer talent voor dan de ander..... ;-)
2h

Mood: Just looking for a fat lady...
posted on 10-10-2006 at 22:39 Reply With Quote

already did :comp:

Best regards
Henrik
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
2h

posted on 11-10-2006 at 08:44 Reply With Quote

The Danes are working on bringing a second team to the race - more in a couple of days, when the domestics have been ironed out by the team.

White Mouse is coming in full force :car:

Best regards
Henrik
Francesc

Mood: Not set
posted on 15-10-2006 at 18:10 Reply With Quote

Hello friends,

Where we can find the LMS Rules in English?

Best regards
Bas

Mood: No Mood
posted on 15-10-2006 at 21:09 Reply With Quote

Good question....,

I looked, but could not find them either in english........

Perhaps Willem????? :D:comp:

Best regards,
Bas

Iedereen kan prutsen, alleen heeft de een er meer talent voor dan de ander..... ;-)
2h

posted on 17-10-2006 at 06:25 Reply With Quote

I may have them in English somewhere - I'll search on the external harddrive later tonight

Best regards
Henrik
tamar

Mood: A new beginning ;)
posted on 18-10-2006 at 09:06 Reply With Quote
Working on it

Hold it guys, I'm working on it.
Can't believe this....its 3 weeks since my announced retirement and I'm still writing rules.:comp1:
Problem is we got a nice mix of teams and cars on the entry list, and some of those cars have already been build according to different rules.
There's Matchbox and Smokey fighting for LMS Championship positions, there's a bunch of GT's build for the IMCA FIA GT races and we might even get 1 or 2 teams from the Euregio SSFS (GT's build to DTSW rules).
I would like everybody to be able to run their cars with as minimal changes as possible, but I also want to balance things a bit so the race remains fair and to some extend equal.

So here's the general Plan:

• Hand out motors: Pro Slot Euro MKI run at 14,7 volt. (Sealed, marked and to be soldered in the Parc fermé)
  • Fixed gearing for all the cars 9 x 44. (saves practice time as nobody has to test,test and test to find the right ratio)
  • Hand out rear wheels for all cars : Scaleauto Procomp 3 27,5 x 16 (saves preparation time as nobody has to sand their tyres)
  • Lights manditory for all cars during night section (approx 1/3rd of the race)
    make sure that they are bright enough and that the fronts are white or yellow (please dont make me look at blue, green or orange headlights in my last race :cry: ).

• Prototypes (and that inlcudes the CLR) run according to LMS rules and dimensions, meaning:
    Total weight 205gr, bodyweight 65gr, Max Spur 82 mm, Front wheels min 26 x 8 mm.

• GT's (FIA, ALMS, ELMS) run according to IMCA rules and dimensions, meaning:
    Total weight 200gr, bodyweight 60gr, Max Spur 83 mm, Front wheels min 26 x 8 mm.
    However!!! in the FIA GT races we've had so far the Maserati and the Saleen clearly had an advantage over the other GT's (as they are much lower) So for these cars we will ask them to run with 5gr extra handicap weight!!!!

Now in an ideal world this should be enough to go racing.......but then again ...... I'll work them out in detail so you guys can try to F***K me one last time :laugh:

With kind regards
Tamar
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top