Board Logo

Masterclass Decalling FIA GT cars @ Badet Raceway
tamar - 24-1-2008 at 17:47

Hello Guys

With the decals getting printed this week and European post as reliable as ever it seems a safer option to bring the decals with me to Oslo.
So RfH will be giving a sort of Masterclass Decalling FIA GT cars very late Friday Night.
Those who want to attend the masterclas should bring :

As Henrik Hasager is one of the few guys driving up to Oslo, I have tasked him with buying every Spray can of Mr Hobby High Gloss Clear available in Copenhagen. He has already found 3 :D

This wonderfull product can be sprayed over decals, windows et all! So come saturday morning all "student" projects will be nice and shiny!!!! :holy:holy

p.s Glenn could you ask the guys from the modelling club if we can use their "office"?

Rolf - 24-1-2008 at 20:11

Quote:
Originally posted by tamar

p.s Glenn could you ask the guys from the modelling club if we can use their "office"?

I will be “sleeping” in the office, so the office is herby reserved for the "Decal Boys” until 07.00 Saturday morning :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

But be aware, the chef will appear at the office, which is also the kitchen, at 07.01. He is not very social at that period of the day so we do not want to interfere with his business… :finger:

Rolf