Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

EEC 1/24 FIA GT: Pics EEC #1 Oslo
  Post new thread Poll:  
Rolf

Mood: Not Set
posted on 3-2-2008 at 20:27 Reply With Quote
Pics EEC #1 Oslo

Hi all!

Hope everybody now is home safe and happy after a hard weekend in Oslo. I my self got my beauty sleep after over 48 hours not even seeing a bed.

I’ll start this thread to collect pictures from the EEC Oslo race. I saw a lot of cameras during the weekend, and hop that you could post some of them here, because then we can make a collage that we could put the wall at Badet to get place looking even better
:D

I must say that after the race I even more admire the enormous amount of time and skills you put in to your cars. That Damstredet, in very mysterious ways, ended up with the concourse pokal is of course fun, but is not giving the justice to all the nice cars that I saw at the race. We started with a plain black car in the first heat, since the decals arrived to late to have them on before the race start. But got some of the decals on in at decal super sprint that took just over an hour including clear coating, generously sprayed on by the great super master, Fola.

Looking forward to see you all in Belgium in 8 weeks time!! This thime with a more bether looking car, and more important, also whit ha car that will stand the test much better in our on going effort to climb in to the mid field :car:

EEC #1 08

Rgds
Rolf
tamar

Mood: A new beginning ;)
posted on 4-2-2008 at 16:53 Reply With Quote
Fola's picassa

Hello all

Just had Fola on the phone, he had a bit of a hard time getting home. His flight was delayed 3hrs which made him miss his Paris connection. So he had to rent a car and drove from Paris to Stuttgart.
But he promised to upload his pictures 2night (that is if he doesn't fall asleep over his laptop like he did yesterday :comp1:

With kind regards
Tamar
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Zmachine

Mood: Lightning, lightning & always lightning... siempre !
posted on 4-2-2008 at 21:37 Reply With Quote
Uploading...

Uploading now... Pictures available on http://picasaweb.google.com/Philippe.Laudet in a few hours... be patient... :D

Cheers,
Zmachine
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
fola

Mood: ADMIN wanna be I D A M N right I'm building again & Sleepless in the celler
posted on 4-2-2008 at 23:13 Reply With Quote
My Pixxxxxxx

Really had a great time in olso, was great meeting and seeing you again. The raceing was top notch and I cant wait till we get the chance o do it again....
Thanks to all that organised this great event and to all who took part and made it all possible.

Slotters are the greatest!!!

as usual, click the pic for more pix....
Zmachine

Mood: Lightning, lightning & always lightning... siempre !
posted on 5-2-2008 at 00:25 Reply With Quote
DONE !

More pictures of this FOR-MI-DA-BLE event can be seen on http://picasaweb.google.com/Philippe.Laudet/FIAGT124EEC1Oslo2008.

CU asap,

Philippe.
gabe2001
LMSadmin

Mood: U = R * I
posted on 6-2-2008 at 14:26 Reply With Quote
Norwegian TV report?

Any news on or link to the TV report from the Norwegian station?
Looking forward to it with anticipation to re-live yet another great event :-)
Thanks to all the up-loaders for their pictures and everyone who made this event happen.
cheerio
-gabe
piraya_disco

Mood: Waiting for the postman..
posted on 7-2-2008 at 14:48 Reply With Quote

GABE:
I don't think anyone have been able to download the National-TV coverage of the race..(so far)..

I know there is a link to the TV-coverage, but you have to pay to look at it..

BUT...a link to the local news...Newspaper
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top