Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

English: Team Modena and Jetalliance
  Post new thread Poll:  
slotmad

Mood: still waiting
posted on 25-9-2007 at 13:33 Reply With Quote
Team Modena and Jetalliance

Dear Aston Martin fans,

What is the progress in building your cars? In the real world at Silverstone Team Modena took pole position in GT1 and finished second. Jetalliance finished first at Adria and second at the Brno circuit.
At Alsdorf the LMS and FIA GT will come together! I am looking forward to it.

Slotmad
tamar

Mood: A new beginning ;)
posted on 26-9-2007 at 09:56 Reply With Quote
& the #28 "Dutch" Lamborchini

According to the reports both races were really exiting from start to finish. :bounc:
In the end the FIA GT race at Brno was won by the car that was able to make best use of its tyres.
On Dailysportscar.com Karl Wendlinger explained “Unfortunately my tyres degraded rather quickly, that’s why I had to pit earlier than we had planned,” “Today’s determining factor was that the winning team didn’t change tyres for their second stint.”
The Maserati MC12 certainly seems to cope best of all with the current three-set tyre rule.

More significantly, Jos Menten and Peter Kox had at least a car good enough to be on the podium this race. That is until Hezemans and Bartels had their little "race incident"
As read on Daily sportscar.com:
"Hezemans was virtually alongside Bartels into the first corner, with perhaps just enough room for both to navigate the long right-hander – but slight contact was made, both spun, Bartels was beached in the gravel, Hezemans had a puncture, and Kox was off in avoidance.

That meant that three of the championship front-running drivers would fail to score well, and that Peter Kox and Jos Menten went from potential winners (even probable winners) to ‘mere’ podium contenders. These three actually ended up seventh (#1), eighth (#28) and ninth (#5) – Kox losing his left/front wheel a few laps from the end, while running in a strong third. He and Jos Menten deserved far more than eighth."

I could not agree more, lets see if we can change that in Alsdorf :D

With kind regards
Tamar
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top