Topic PostsLMS-forum

Not logged in

Recover Lost Password | Register     

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

English: MoMo,Pla-Fit,schoeller...chassis.....
  Post new thread Poll:  
ORANGEPICKER

Mood: No Mood.
posted on 14-2-2004 at 04:42 Reply With Quote
MoMo,Pla-Fit,schoeller...chassis.....

since this forum is mainly european,would someone please reply to this question?

how would you rate these chassis accordingly?
i 've got the three of them,but it seems that they are almost equal to each other .i also found out that the momo has faults that makes the pla-fit better in one way,same with the schoeller.
the momo works better in a longer wheelbase ,whiles the pla-fit works better in a short wheel base,
:cool:

i come from downunder where HOLDENS ROAR AND THUNDER!
Paal

Mood: Dont Worry Be Happy
posted on 14-2-2004 at 13:33 Reply With Quote

Well this is a very complex question but I will try to make a short precise answer.

The MoMo is best on low grip tracks, generally speaking. The suspension setup is VERY important to get the MoMo to perform well. Short or long wheelbase seems to work fine, but you really have to fine tune it to your likeing!

The PlaFit seems to be superior on high grip tracks, I say seems as I still finde tweeks for my MoMo that helps me in this fight. The PlaFit seems to be a more forgiving chassis, you can drive more aggresively without loosing it.

The Schöler with a Nascar body is quite fast on my home track, however you need to drive it very precisely as it has a tendency to understeer out of the slot. This can usualy be fine tuned with lead!

For me all three has some good and some bad points, however I prefere the MoMo and PlaFit over the Schöler.

Paal Hanson

Vikings Scaleracing Club, Denmark
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top