Recover Lost Password | Register     

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

English: Alsdorf Once Over - The WMR car
  Post new thread Poll:  
Whitemouse

Mood: Life is GREAT!!!
posted on 10-8-2007 at 10:05 Reply With Quote
Alsdorf Once Over - The WMR car

Last night I laminated my first Aston Martin based on the Hiro body, and this morning the raw body came out of the mold.

It looks really nice, a few mistakes here and there, but that will be rectified with the next couple of bodies.

It is light and will now become the #36 Jet Alliance test car. I would have posted a picture, but I forgot the cable at home, so the picture will be uploaded later today.

The car will be mounted on a M-Racing C1 chassis, with lots of White Mouse Racing modifications, that seems to work very well on one of the local wooden tracks!

Will there be hand out motors and tires at the Once Over race, or will we run our own stuff??

WMR look forward to this race, and I in particular look forward to finally get to race on the awsom Spa track!

Cheers,
Paal Hanson
Vikings Scaleracing Club, Frederikssund, Denmark
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
fola

Mood: ADMIN wanna be I D A M N right I'm building again & Sleepless in the celler
posted on 14-8-2007 at 05:20 Reply With Quote

still waiting 4 the pics....
fola

Mood: ADMIN wanna be I D A M N right I'm building again & Sleepless in the celler
posted on 14-8-2007 at 05:24 Reply With Quote

you wont run what you brung..... will get handout horses and hooves (Motors and Wheels).

regards,
Fola
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top