Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

The (unofficial) IMCA forum: Impressions of the Worlds 2007
  Post new thread Poll:  
Massiven

Mood: E=mc^2
posted on 7-11-2007 at 10:17 Reply With Quote
Impressions of the Worlds 2007

Hi Guys,

just want to open a thread in order that everybody (or should I write "every buddy") can write his impressions about the Worlds 2007. Maybe the links to the different pics albums should be moved into this thread too (administrator's decision).

Well for my part I've to say the following. I WOULD DO IT AGAIN :bounc::bounc:. I think it was a great event. Maybe friday night was a little bit chaotic but from saturday morning on everything got better and better, not only my Nismo ;). Thanks a lot guys for that great weekend! I hope that all the people registered in this forum read this thread.

@Marco: it was an honor for me to meet you!

But also Ralph Seif want's to thank everybody. He asked me to wirte some few words in his name. It was also a pleasure for him to race at the Worlds. He appologizes to everybody he couldn't talk to last weekend. This had 2 reasons: 1) he says that his english is extremly bad and doesn't often know how to express himself, 2) he was to busy.

We both hope, that the IMCA will continue after next year's event. As JP told, BigAl and Marco are 2 persons having the motivitation to continue. Maybe someone of Europe should join them.

once again. thank you guys :holy :holy :holy

Regards,
Mike "de Massiven" Wagner
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top