Topic PostsLMS-forum

Not logged in

Recover Lost Password | Register     

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

EEC 1/24 FIA GT: EEC Updates, Entry fee, Tech rules, New weight calculator)s)
  Post new thread Poll:  
tamar

Mood: A new beginning ;)
posted on 10-1-2008 at 07:38 Reply With Quote
EEC Updates, Entry fee, Tech rules, New weight calculator)s)

With the first event getting ever closer, it is time to dot the i's and cross the t's. Meaning that I finally managed to finishe some long overdue updates.
More detailed info on why and how will follow later, and by then you'll undoubtabely will have posted some questions and or remarks so I will answer those at the same time.

Here's a quick summary of what has been updated and where you can find them

• As of now the online Paypal transactions are working. Entry fee has been set at €55 euro p/team and an aditional €10 p/driver. log in under your team account and go to the entries & results page
  • The FIA GT Tech rules have been updated so they'll fit the EEC race format. We've tried to kill some loopholes and probabely created totally new ones, same goes for the clarified texts.
  • A separate weightcalculation has been made for GT1 and GT2, There was no other way we could bring them all within the disered range of 195 -215 grams.
  • The GT1 weightcalculation is avialable online via this link
  • Both GT1 and GT2 weightcalculations can also be downloaded in an exel spreadsheet format. via this link

All in all a good night's work, of which I'm of to now... so I'll be back later 2day to see your reactions;)

With kind regards
Tamar
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Kaitsu

Mood: No Mood
posted on 10-1-2008 at 10:27 Reply With Quote

Quote:
As of now the online Paypal transactions are working. Entry fee has been set at €55 euro p/team and an aditional €10 p/driver.

55 + 10 + 10 = 75 EUR , am I right?

Paypal ask me to send 95 EUR?

-kai
tamar

Mood: A new beginning ;)
posted on 10-1-2008 at 11:27 Reply With Quote
Human error as always

Could have blamed it on the latests "automatisation", but in truth it was a human error.
I forgot to delete som old erranious data.

Should be fine now
please try again

With kind regards
Tamar
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top