Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

EEC 1/24 FIA GT: Masterclass Decalling FIA GT cars @ Badet Raceway
  Post new thread Poll:  
tamar

Mood: A new beginning ;)
posted on 24-1-2008 at 17:47 Reply With Quote
Masterclass Decalling FIA GT cars @ Badet Raceway

Hello Guys

With the decals getting printed this week and European post as reliable as ever it seems a safer option to bring the decals with me to Oslo.
So RfH will be giving a sort of Masterclass Decalling FIA GT cars very late Friday Night.
Those who want to attend the masterclas should bring :

• Some good reference pictures of their car (handy to know which decal goes where)
  • Good quality Soft brush
  • Pair of tweezers
  • Scissors (small Nail scissors)
  • Sharp X-acto hobby knife or Scalpel (#11 and or #24)
    And last but not least..........
  • 70% Alcohol (not for consumption)

As Henrik Hasager is one of the few guys driving up to Oslo, I have tasked him with buying every Spray can of Mr Hobby High Gloss Clear available in Copenhagen. He has already found 3 :D

This wonderfull product can be sprayed over decals, windows et all! So come saturday morning all "student" projects will be nice and shiny!!!! :holy:holy

p.s Glenn could you ask the guys from the modelling club if we can use their "office"?

With kind regards
Tamar
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Rolf

Mood: Not Set
posted on 24-1-2008 at 20:11 Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by tamar

p.s Glenn could you ask the guys from the modelling club if we can use their "office"?

I will be “sleeping” in the office, so the office is herby reserved for the "Decal Boys” until 07.00 Saturday morning :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

But be aware, the chef will appear at the office, which is also the kitchen, at 07.01. He is not very social at that period of the day so we do not want to interfere with his business… :finger:

Rolf

I'll sleep when I'm dead
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top