Topic PostsLMS-forum

Not logged in

Recover Lost Password | Register     

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

The (unofficial) IMCA forum: Hard Cover Book - Sunset on Kyalami.
  Post new thread Poll:  
Big Al

Mood: No Mood
driver.gif posted on 17-7-2008 at 13:55 Reply With Quote
Hard Cover Book - Sunset on Kyalami.

Guys,

I have 4 copies left of this book for sale if anyone's interested. I need to know BEFORE TOMORROW NIGHT (FRIDAY), if you want a copy.

http://www.slotcars.co.za/book/sunsetonkyalami.jpg

Compiled by Gary Kegel and Brian Bennett, this, the first of THREE in a series of books, features over 200 pages of the best and most accurate reports, editorials, colour pictures and results from the History, and the events between 1961 and 1971.

This book will become a center-piece on many coffee tables all over the world, and mean much to all of us who were lucky enough to have been witness to the "classic", real, and wonderful Motorsports events which took place at the likes of the ORIGINAL Kyalami, as well as Killarney, Roy Hesketh and other race-tracks around the Country.

The Pictures alone are absolutely superb, and bring back awesome memories from the days when I grew up at Kyalami, and for reference purposes, this is truely an AWESOME book to own.

4 available @ 30 EUROS each.

let me know if you want one. email me. alan at slotcars dot co dot za, first come, first reserved.

Regards

Big Al
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top