Topic PostsLMS-forum

Not logged in

Recover Lost Password | Register     

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

English: WHATEVER HAPPENED TO Motor Modern?
  Post new thread Poll:  
ORANGEPICKER

Mood: No Mood.
posted on 26-4-2004 at 09:02 Reply With Quote
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO Motor Modern?

wehave placed orders at almost all the known shops we have search.
the orders were placed but the products seem to be non-existent!

i emailed karl janda ,NO REPLY !

has the company folded?
it seems that everyone we asked about it gets annoyed too.

MOTOR MODERN,WHAT HAS BECOME OF YOU?

i come from downunder where HOLDENS ROAR AND THUNDER!
wwwace

Mood: doing it in the slots
posted on 27-4-2004 at 05:02 Reply With Quote

Motor Modern is alive and well. Why don't you contact the Australian Distributor or simply order your parts at your local raceway ?
Cheers
Werner
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ORANGEPICKER

posted on 27-4-2004 at 06:30 Reply With Quote
parts availability

Quote:
Originally posted by wwwace
Motor Modern is alive and well. Why don't you contact the Australian Distributor or simply order your parts at your local raceway ?
Cheers
Werner

hi werner,
i need MoMo parts for the chassis that was "demolished" by one of the racers because he has almost lost interest (not all) due to the fact we ordered some chassis and parts and none has arrived as of now.

how long does it take to get the parts from CFMC?
another bloke who was so interested in obtaining some ,was also dis-illusioned because he has been waiting for almost 3 weeks.

HELP! we're trying our best to get people to get to race "model cars" using these contraptions which we have been promoting although it is a bit hard to get..

:(

wwwace

posted on 28-4-2004 at 05:14 Reply With Quote
Motor Modern Supply

Mychael,
send me an e-mail outlining the problems and your list of wanted Motor Modern parts. I'll try to help where I can.
Cheers
Werner
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ORANGEPICKER

ar15firing.gif posted on 12-6-2004 at 10:08 Reply With Quote
motor modern ??????????????

as the owner of this site has ruled .........lets discuss slot racing for the propagation of it not individuals...

i emailed MoMo again.........if you look at the date i posted the first question to the board .......that was after i ordered some parts last year and didn't receive or received only a part thereof the order.in other words they were incomplete.
how the hell are you going to race a car when your chassis is incomplete or needs a part replacement?

MAN THIS IS DRIVING EVERYONE HERE IN AUSTRALIA CRAZY!!!!!!!

ALMOST A YEAR JUST TO GET A MOTOR MODERN CHASSIS PARTS?

GET REAL,,,,, MO-MO !!!! PEOPLE LOOSE INTEREST THIS WAY!!

AT LEAST AN ANNOUNCEMENT WHTHER THEY STILL EXIST OR HAVE FOLDED!!!!!:upset:

wwwace

posted on 14-6-2004 at 03:57 Reply With Quote

Mychael,
Your parts have been ordered by us. As you can clearly read on Motor Modern's website, they will not supply you on a retail basis as they go through their relevant importers. That's the way their business is structured. So it is pointless to send e-mails or to post on forums about it.
I agree that it is annoying having to wait this long for parts to come through but this is the case with the supply of Motor Modern products in many other countries even so in Germany at times as this manufacturer is to my understanding one of many non full time operations as there are so many in our small industry. With other words, you have to live with that !
May I suggest with your problem in getting your damaged chassis going again : Rather then waiting for the spare chassis parts, we still have complete chassis in stock which you can purchase to get going again.
Cheers
Werner
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top