Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

English: RFH confidence boosting in Denmark
  Post new thread Poll:  
willem
LMSadmin

Mood: Tired
posted on 4-11-2005 at 12:20 Reply With Quote
RFH confidence boosting in Denmark

Ass some of you very well know the recent results of the RFH team in the international slotrace circuit were way below average. The reasons for this are numerous and take much more then one little post to explain:):):):):)
The results of each individual teammember in the LMS were just on average but not worth mentioning to be honest:D:D

To turn the tie they decided to fly off to Denmark with a very nice Ferrari 575 black ass bandit.
Last year they won this event and obviously they have high hopes of doing it again but the competition may have risen quit a bit!!!

Most important reason is to boost up the confidence of the team and it's individual members. Big boy track Uden is awaiting and at least 3 to 4 teams in the LMS would die to see RFH crash and burn again.

THE GOLD TOUR REPORTER

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Keld Hoefler

Mood: making my 5.th woodtrack
posted on 4-11-2005 at 13:38 Reply With Quote

we will hold you opdated, and you are right, the danes are getting better, so we look forward till tomorrow :toilet:

Keld
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Paal

Mood: Dont Worry Be Happy
posted on 5-11-2005 at 06:01 Reply With Quote

We will do our utmost to "not" boost the RfH guys:coke:. We will give them Danish Dynamite all the way!!!!

Paal Hanson

Vikings Scaleracing Club, Denmark
Paal

Mood: Dont Worry Be Happy
posted on 6-11-2005 at 09:32 Reply With Quote

The race was an endless batle between WMR and RfH, and it could have gone either way. In the end "The Bad Guys" won, because for the first time in history a Panoz held together with absolutely no technical hick-ups, and the driving force stuck to the great strategy made by 2H!!

The result of the race.:

1. White Mouse Racing, Leader Panoz LMP 4.223 laps
2. Racing for Holland, Ferrari 575 GTS, 4.194 laps.
3. Hoefler Racing, Audi R8, 4.079 laps.
4. Virage, Chrysler Viper GTS, 4.065 laps.
5. Jylland Junited, Nissan R390GT1, 3.981 laps
6. HMC Racing, Audi R8, 3.879 laps.
7. SFB Racing, Audi R8, 3.579 laps.
8. Racing for Odder, Nissan 350Z, 3.287 laps.

I will poste a report from the race later!

But I would like especially to thank Tamar, Gabriel and Nick for yet again coming up to us crazy danes, and for their invaluable help in making us better model car racers over the past year.

It is a pleasure to meet comited people like these three, who share theire knowledes of setup of chassis, making of lighter bodyes and all the other intricasies of slot racing! They are really "The Good Guys"! Thanks!!

Paal Hanson

Vikings Scaleracing Club, Denmark
2h

Mood: Just looking for a fat lady...
posted on 7-11-2005 at 16:50 Reply With Quote

Well, sorry we weren't quite the morale boosters RfH needed. As Pål writes, we had built a car that handled and lasted.

It was, however, quite a morale booster for us to be able to, fair and square, beat RfH.

It was a great race, fair and sportsmanlike - the slower teams gave lots of room when the rockets of RfH and WMR came thundering side by side. To me, it was just great to race alongside Nick - haven't tried that before :holy :holy :holy

See you in Uden, where 2, maybe 3, of us will come down to race with Team Virage. I think Gert needs some morale boosting, too :-)

Thanks for joining us again :car:

Best regards
Henrik
gabe2001
LMSadmin

Mood: U = R * I
posted on 7-11-2005 at 19:08 Reply With Quote

not speaking for the team, but I'm sure my pals would agree,
we're very pleased to have been of (moral boosting) service :)
(dang, now we have to go and find it somewhere else... :laugh: )
Thanks to all our Danish slot racing friends for the tight competition,
friendly atmosphere and hospitality.
Until next time, when the rubber hits the track, we'll meet again, cheerio!
Gert

posted on 7-11-2005 at 22:53 Reply With Quote

A Special weekend with Special guys.
Starting in Belgium in a slowtrain to Amsterdam hopping in a low flying M5 to Frederikssund and ended in a high flying 737 back home again.

I want to thank my Danish friends for the weekend , it was a great race and there was good competition.
Special thanks are going to Leasing Company Nelwan & Co, the Viper is a great car to drive.

See you guys in Uden.

Greetz Gert

Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top