English: RfH on tour: LMS 2006 Final - Euregio Raceway
  Post new thread Poll:  
gabe2001
LMSadmin

Mood: U = R * I
posted on 16-11-2006 at 00:47 Reply With Quote
RfH on tour: LMS 2006 Final - Euregio Raceway

Friends,

could this be the last race with RfH as we know it??? In any event, ze kaar is almost ready. She's fully equiped with blazing head lights - to blind the competition - a nice row of rear LEDs, right mirror with light and flaming pipes.

For those of you who can't be there - tune in and follow the progress right here.

In the mean time enjoy the picture.

Cheerio,
-gabe

gabe2001 has attached this image:
phoenix.jpg - 116.99kb
gabe2001
LMSadmin

posted on 16-11-2006 at 00:48 Reply With Quote
PS: this time...

...we'll make sure all the competition gets to see is this:

gabe2001 has attached this image:
PhoenixRear.jpg - 51.98kb
Paal

Mood: Dont Worry Be Happy
posted on 17-11-2006 at 09:13 Reply With Quote

I Wish I Was There.............................:cry:

But I will have to follow the procedings on the net, so pleeeeeaaaaaase update this tread, every hour on the hour Gabe:holy

White Mouse Racing have high hopes for this trip to Euregio, and hope for a good international result.

On the other hand all at WMR is hoping to see RfH with team Captain Tamar Nelwan on the top step of the podium one last time! :coke:

I just spoke to Henrik and Jørn, and the White Mouse Boys are now on the Rødby/Putgarten ferry én route to the hallowed halls of the Euregio raceway. :car:

They have cars(Racecar not yet finished.....), controllers, spareparts and loads of black magic packed, so are they in good shape?

I believe that with Henrik and Jørn at the helm of the team, they will be in perfect shape for a good race. In addition to that White Mouse Racing has the driving and electrical talent of Mark Sander, and the formidable driving talent of "The Lion King" Gert Klinge!

And, in the ring corner there is always Peter "Skrotspeed" to coach the boys!

In true "Nelwan" fashion the White Mouse Racing Masserati MC12 is only partly finished, and still awaits decals, diodes and clear coat! This Team Manager is certain, however, that Henrik will finish the car in time for tech inspection tomorrow, even if it is with, a still wet clear coat:D

I hope you all sense that I feel deprived for not being there, but family and work obligations made it imposible:upset:

But, I wish you all a great race and a real great farewell party to Tamar, from the Norwegian part of White Mouse Racing!

Paal Hanson

Vikings Scaleracing Club, Denmark
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
gabe2001
LMSadmin

posted on 18-11-2006 at 20:27 Reply With Quote
...boy oh boy

there's not only Disco Bowling, we have now invented Disco Slotracing :D

Saturday night is high life on the bowling ally and all Alsdorf and surroundings is gathering to throw the giant ball accross the Parket - this brings along quite some increased difficulties - must be like racing at Le Mans at night with rain, hail, fog, thunderstorm and all that stuff ;)

But hey we're having fun even under these difficult conditions - battles are fierce and the bar is well stocked.

Keep watching the gallery as we're updating pictures on a regular basis as well as the homepage article.

:coke:
gabe
Big Al

Mood: No Mood
posted on 19-11-2006 at 10:13 Reply With Quote

Keep it coming Gabe,

Tell Tamar to check his U2U and cel..

Cheers for Cape Town.

Big Al:coke:

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top