Recover Lost Password | Register     

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

English: New car on the way!
  Post new thread Poll:  
Paal

Mood: Dont Worry Be Happy
posted on 15-2-2007 at 21:36 Reply With Quote
New car on the way!

OK, so here it is the car that should have I should have raced in anger at the Danish Nationals! As it is, I have to be at a 50 year birthday over the weekend, so it will not be raced there!

http://www.whitemouseracing.dk/Gallardo.JPG-for-web-large.jpg

I know, I know, its not a REAL 1:1 livery, but its damned close, because this car raced in about the same colour scheme in 2005 in German GT series. The livery features my IP telephony company as main sponsor, and some more race oriented minor sponsors.

The rear wing looks about right, and is positioned as close to the right place as I have been able to see according to photos. I still need to make a front splitter, and I need to raise the body a bit at the back. All this will be done before tuesday, which will be the first test for the car.

The chassis is the light weight limited edition of the M-Racing C1 with my own Valtech modifications implemented. It´s got a ProSlot Euro with 9/44 gearing and 27 mm diameter rear wheels. Right now it weighs in at only 165 grams, so during the testing on tuesday I will have to add some 25 grams of ballast.

Oh yeah, there is also a more detailed and correct interior on its way, but that will be in a week or so.

Now all that remains to be seen is whether a GT3 can take on the GT1 might and beat the shit out of Henrik´s LMP, sorry, GT1 MC12 ;)

Paal Hanson

Vikings Scaleracing Club, Denmark
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
2h

Mood: Just looking for a fat lady...
posted on 19-2-2007 at 06:41 Reply With Quote

I doubt it, but it remains to be seen - the MC 12 is not a pretty sight at the moment, but that doesn't mean that it won't run :car:

Best regards
Henrik
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top