Recover Lost Password | Register     

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

English: Lister Storm GT1
  Post new thread Poll:  
Paal

Mood: Dont Worry Be Happy
posted on 26-2-2007 at 21:22 Reply With Quote
Lister Storm GT1

About 6 months ago I made a deal with Victor Ferguson of True Scale Products that I could make hard bodys based on his lexan bodies. So far we have made the Courage C60, and now finaly the Lister Storm GT1 is nearing completion.

http://www.whitemouseracing.dk/GT1%20in%20the%20making.JPG-for-web-normal.jpg

I know the Lister is getting a bit long in the tooth, I mean the flavour of the month (or should that be year?) is the Aston DBR9 or the Masser MC12. However I have long been wanting to make the Lister Storm, and race it! Now, I am not such a great GT1 fan, prefering the LMPs, but if I can make the Lister Storm GT1 work, it will be raced by White Mouse Racing sometime this year! There will also be a brand new 100% White Mouse Racing produced LMP car to partner it!! So stay tuned!!

Paal Hanson

Vikings Scaleracing Club, Denmark
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Big Al

Mood: No Mood
posted on 27-2-2007 at 17:45 Reply With Quote

Hi Paal, I sent u a Skype Introduction today..

Nice to see you still working on cars.. As for the Aston And Mazza, maybe they are the flavour of the month, but "some of us' are still waiting for the much wanted goods.. :(
Did you ever get the molds?
Am I destined to remain a frikkin GT2 Driver forever???

Cheers.

Big Al

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
tamar

Mood: A new beginning ;)
posted on 28-2-2007 at 02:26 Reply With Quote
Patience Grashopper patience

To those who can master the fine art of patience...good things will come spontaniously :holy

Those who cant...will be doomed to remain"frikking GT2 drivers for the rest of their miserable lives :laugh:

With kind regards
Tamar
Big Al

posted on 28-2-2007 at 11:31 Reply With Quote

:laugh:

Oh really.. ok oh Wise master Mr T... :holy

regards

Big Al

Paal

Mood: Dont Worry Be Happy
posted on 28-2-2007 at 19:27 Reply With Quote

As of today we have no other GT1 master molds, but they might just pop up sometime soon!! We have The Aston, the MC12, the 911 GT3, a yet undisclosed LMP1 and another very interesting GT3 on the drawing board. However my day job takes up sooooooooo much time :cry: that I only get around to do about half of the molding and laminating that I plan to do! And as a whole hearted LMP fan, the mystery LMP car we are building is getting just a thad preference :)

Paal Hanson

Vikings Scaleracing Club, Denmark
beaufort12

posted on 6-3-2007 at 15:14 Reply With Quote

Hi Paal,

I did a lister for my own track in 1/24 out of resin, based on the same model. At the moment I´m busy to do decals for the Le Mans Version of 1995 and Donington Park 1999.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/4541/p1010354largebr4.th.jpg

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/268/p1010356largebm0.th.jpg
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top