Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

English: IMCA Tamiya JGTC Car Rules..
  Post new thread Poll:  
Big Al

Mood: No Mood
posted on 24-4-2007 at 19:54 Reply With Quote
IMCA Tamiya JGTC Car Rules..

Hey guys,

So we're all on for Belgium in November, with the good old Skylines and the JGTC cars. JP's got the rulebook still talking about the GT cars, but has mentioned the JGTC cars must be stock, and so on.

So are we going to formulate a rulebook for these cars, or do we work with the general build process for the cars? Standard Windows, full Interiors, all parts to be used, and so on..

Comments, and the way forward, I'm looking forward to hearing from you all.

;)

Greetz

Big Al
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
tamar

Mood: A new beginning ;)
posted on 27-4-2007 at 08:34 Reply With Quote
IMCA 2007 rules

Hello All

Just had JP on the horn and he asked me to look into the rules, I suggest we use the same procedure as for the 2006 world (aka the worlds forum)
All you guys still got acces to it

greetz
Tamar
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
PorscheFreak

Mood: Cool
posted on 27-4-2007 at 11:06 Reply With Quote

Hi,

Where is this "worlds forum" located?
Or is it available only for those authorities that will have something to say on the rules...

/Pekka
tamar

posted on 27-4-2007 at 12:03 Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by PorscheFreak
Hi,

Where is this "worlds forum" located?
Or is it available only for those authorities that will have something to say on the rules...

/Pekka

Hello Pekka
Yes your assumption was correct, the worlds forum is only for "those authorities that will have something to say on the rules". Meaning more or less; one rep from each participating country...that has also commited him/herself to do work for the WC organisation.
Testing, writing, officail work during the WC etc etc. and communicating with his fellow countrymen about all IMCA affairs.

We did that so we could easilly make quick decisions without dragging through endless discussions with everybody...plus their wife's :D

For 2006 the Finnish rep was Kai Kivekas, and unless he reclines to take that role for 2007 he still is.
So keep in touch with him on the rules and other stuff.
If he does recline......you want to become part of the "authorities that will have something to say on the rules" ?

With kind regards
Tamar
Big Al

Mood: No Mood
posted on 30-4-2007 at 21:39 Reply With Quote

:laugh:

Cof.. Erm.. I need a refresher to the Section boet.. But I'm available as usual for any help etc..

Greetz

Al
Tamar

posted on 30-4-2007 at 22:37 Reply With Quote

Login and check the forum index...you'll find it there

With kind regards
Tamar
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top