Recover Lost Password | Register     

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

English: 24H Speedlines
  Post new thread Poll:  
bart

Mood: No Mood
posted on 16-5-2007 at 21:49 Reply With Quote
24H Speedlines

http://speedlines.bene.ws/nwsspeedlines/images/24uur/24%20uur%202007/site%2024%202007/flyer%20advertentie%20of%20zoiets.JPG

dear racers, 24 of speedlines arrive there. This year can be there only driven with gt/gtr carriages. Further information can retrieve you on the Internet site.

http://www.speedlines.bene.ws
Greets Bart
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
tamar

Mood: A new beginning ;)
posted on 17-5-2007 at 06:50 Reply With Quote
2007 Rules

Hello Bart

thanks for the post and the link....
when will the 2007 rules be posted?

With kind regards
Tamar
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Tamar

posted on 17-5-2007 at 10:15 Reply With Quote
Online signin

Bart,

I've added the event to our event calendar. You can sign in online if you want.

Here is de link
http://www.slotracinglemans.com/newforum/entries.php?action=entries&eventid=115

Cheers

With kind regards
Tamar
bart

posted on 17-5-2007 at 12:15 Reply With Quote

Hi RFH

Thanks for placing on your site. For the officiel registration you must be on the forum of speedlines. There topic with the registration are. Only this way you can register yourself officially.

Greets Bart
willem
LMSadmin

Mood: Tired
posted on 17-5-2007 at 18:41 Reply With Quote
Official

Looks like a really "official" race then....well we might just join a really "offical" race because we only drive really "offical" races....................................:toilet::toilet:

bart

posted on 17-5-2007 at 20:21 Reply With Quote

Hello Tamar

The regulations stand on the Internet site of speedlines. You can find them under 24H. At present there adaptations still some become in put concerning the allowed carriages.

http://www.speedlines.bene.ws

Greets Bart
JustMe

posted on 18-5-2007 at 16:12 Reply With Quote
digibeet

well, as official as it may be, being a computer illitarite, it doesn't make it easier for a mecanical grunt like me :comp1:
So, some simple questions:
1. That really good chassis we used in 2005 with the 333 SP is still forbidden by that beautifull big red cross? :bounc:
2. Minimum total weight of the car has to be....? (there's no seperate body minimum weight right?)
3. We are racing the Maserati, and I wanna make it look as big and fat as it does in 1/1, so therefore I wanna use cambered front wheels. My question is: Am I alowed to assemble the standard Plafit Camber frontaxles using the standard holes in the chassis? (PLEASE:D)
4. Is the Plafit SLP chassis allowed? Or is it still the ancient springsteel excel?
5. What rubber will we be using?
6. Has the powerguides in the track been replaced recently? (then I have an idea how to setup my guideheight)

Looking forward to your respons,

RFH technical department

bart

posted on 18-5-2007 at 23:27 Reply With Quote

Hello

The chassis that are used chassis are of Plafit with as type of Excel springsteel.
The minimum weight of the complete carriage 220 grammes. None minimum or maximum limit has been put on the body.
I don't know or you cannot adapt the frontaxles. This must inform I to the technical control. Probably it might not.
we use of black magic rubber
the powerguides in the track has not been replaced recently.
On the website there is a complete game regulation.

Greets Bart
bart

posted on 12-6-2007 at 15:09 Reply With Quote

NOG 1 TEAM GEZOCHT VOOR DE 24H VAN SPEEDLINES

greets bart
tamar

posted on 13-6-2007 at 13:34 Reply With Quote

Quote:
Originally posted by bart
NOG 1 TEAM GEZOCHT VOOR DE 24H VAN SPEEDLINES

greets bart

Sorry bart, maar maak daar 2 Teams van. Door verschillende omstandigheden trekt RfH zijn inschrijving voor de 24hrs van Speedlines terug. We zullen er niet bij zijn

With kind regards
Tamar
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top