Recover Lost Password | Register     

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

Races and Events: Qualification procedure
  Post new thread Poll:  
slotmad

Mood: still waiting
posted on 16-10-2007 at 18:25 Reply With Quote
Qualification procedure

For me and my teammate, the new qualification procedure was a great win! More real and more chance to get in a good rithm and set a fast time. For the people at this forum who do not understand what I am talking about: Each team got the chance to set a fast time in each lane for 1 of 2 minutes.

I would like to know how other teams or drivers think about the new qualification procedure as used in Alsdorf. Please give respons.

Slotmad
Massiven

Mood: E=mc^2
posted on 16-10-2007 at 20:02 Reply With Quote

Hiho,

I found that the whole race was great. It's like real motorsports but in 1:24 scale! I loved that qualifying and warm-up. that gave me 6x 2min more training! DOH, I got nearly 30 minutes of total training time!

I love you guys! That was a great day in Alsdorf, I can only repeat it for those who haven't heard me saying that we'll come back.

By the way! When will be the next race? Can I pay with PayPal??:D:D:D

Cheers,
Mike
R-win

Mood: Speechless
posted on 16-10-2007 at 23:12 Reply With Quote

I really had some second thougts. Are we going to see a lot of crashes from the fastest lanes where everybody would try to set a super time? Apparently not. The qualification almost felt like a normal trainingssession where every driver is looking for a gap to have a free track. And it gave the event more structure and some kind of natural flow (1 hour warm up, 1 quali, 1 hour heat 1, 1 hour heta 2). So I think this is a good idea which deserves to become standard procedure for next events. :coke:
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Whitemouse

Mood: Life is GREAT!!!
posted on 17-10-2007 at 08:10 Reply With Quote

I can only agree, the qualifying session was a great new way to get closer to acctual racing.

See you next time!(in Alsdorf??)

Cheers,
Paal Hanson
Vikings Scaleracing Club, Frederikssund, Denmark
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Gert

posted on 17-10-2007 at 11:46 Reply With Quote

Well my friends I can only say that this form of qualifying is Great , My better race mate Tom could get the pole position for the first time in de history of team Virage :holy.
So for me there is no better way to qualify

I would also like to thank Mr T and Co for helping me to get my Sara ready for the race, without there help it would never be possible to show up with that great car.:holy:holy:holy

Next race with the Sara I'll make sure that the H plate is secured , and we can compete with the best :D:D

Greetings Gert ( somewhere in Germany rightnow )

Sideways

Mood: No Mood
posted on 17-10-2007 at 15:02 Reply With Quote

This way of qualifying, is the way to qualify.
This way of qualifying is qualified by Team Sideways.

See you all at the next qualifying session.

Greeting,

Sideways.
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top