Recover Lost Password | Register     

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

English: Another 24hrs: Doe mij maar 'n Spa'tje
  Post new thread Poll:  
tamar

Mood: A new beginning ;)
posted on 31-7-2006 at 12:35 Reply With Quote
Another 24hrs: Doe mij maar 'n Spa'tje

Na een aantal jaren alleen het zware spul tot ons te hebben genomen (wat betrefd het bijwonen van 24 hrs races) gingen de RFH boys dit jaar voor een non alcoholische 24hrs.

After many years hitting the heavy stuff (visiting every LM24hrs) this year the boys from RfH went for a "light" endurance visiting the Spa 24hrs

De avond voor het vertrek hadden de heren hun kelen gesmeerd met ettelijke liters Baileys, maar voor de rest van het weekend was het "doe mij maar een Spa'tje

Tamar, Gabriel en Willem fris en monter tijdens de trip naar Spa :)
The morning after the night before (and many pints of Baileys), rise & shine for Tamar, Gabriel and Willem. (who was roaring snoaring to go

Voordat we daar aan de baan konden aanschuiven moesten er wel met gezwinde vaart enige landgenoten gepasseert worden...dat kon zo....of zo....

Before we got to the track we had to pass some of our fellow dutchman impersonating a moving chicane,going left....and ..right....

Maar uiteindelijk waren we er dan en konden we deze zeer bijzondere file aanschouwen

Only to end up in "this very special" trafficjam.

Je moet toch op z'n minst één keer per jaar naar zo'n race toe om weer eens te zien waar je nou mee rijdt, ik bedoel, een slotrace auto heeft pas betekenis als je weet wáár het orgineel vandaan komt ...of niet soms.

Every slotracer should do this at least once a year, I mean what's the point of racing slotcars without knowing "the real deal"

(noot: mensen zonder adsl/breedband kunnen beter niet deze linkjes aanklikken)
note: those without adsl/broadband had better not click these links below

GLPK corvette Gabe @ Radillon
Ferrari vs Porsche @ Pouhon
glowing brakediscs @ busstop (bad pics,great sound)

more images and mpg's can be found via this link

With kind regards
Tamar
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Big Al

Mood: No Mood
posted on 31-7-2006 at 17:08 Reply With Quote

Ohhh you LUCKY so and so....:gun:

Anyone wanna do a "timeshare" swap your flat for my flat this time next year...??? Let me know so I can go to Spa ok...
:D

Regards

Big Al

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Gert

posted on 3-8-2006 at 18:58 Reply With Quote

Well All

Me living close to the track of Spa could offer you a place to stay.
So it's all up to you :D

Greetz Gert

Big Al

Mood: No Mood
posted on 5-8-2006 at 11:01 Reply With Quote

I might take you up on that Geert.
:D

Cheers

Al

Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top