Topic PostsLMS-forum

Not logged in

Recover Lost Password | Register     

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites

English: Leading European 1/24 Forum and no one posting?
  Post new thread Poll:  
Big Al

Mood: No Mood
shocked.gif posted on 27-9-2006 at 18:05 Reply With Quote
Leading European 1/24 Forum and no one posting?

Hi guys,

Thanks Willem and Henrick for helping me with the login problem, but now to business..
Why is there such little activity "posts" wise on this Forum, in comparison to the German Forum and other 1/32 forums??

[Edited]

Having spoekn with Tamar recently, I felt it necessary to remove some of the comments, and hope that all goes well and we see you soon boet.

Also, we all discussed a ring of website, so to link the various Countries with pictures etc from Barcelona. I'm awaiting the links with arms open.. my site's updated, go see. http://www.slotcars.co.za

Cheers from Cape Town

Regards

Big Al

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Bas

posted on 29-9-2006 at 20:30 Reply With Quote

Well Big Al,

I think that the reason for the few posts on this website is linked to the size of the dutch 1/24 scale racing scene.
It is a bit small in numbers compared to e.g. the german scene... The 1/32 scale forum in holland is a bigger, because this scale is more populair over here.
Well, we have less races, and only a few nutheads who do 1/24 scale, so therfore lesser posts..

But... you are right about it, there aren't much posters here.

Cu,

Bas

Iedereen kan prutsen, alleen heeft de een er meer talent voor dan de ander..... ;-)
Gert

posted on 29-9-2006 at 22:22 Reply With Quote
WELL Tallll Bas

Thanks for calling me a NUTHEAD :finger::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Greetz The Lion King

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Bas

posted on 1-10-2006 at 08:47 Reply With Quote

:holy I knew that YOU would react... hahaha, nice one Gertje;):bounc:

Iedereen kan prutsen, alleen heeft de een er meer talent voor dan de ander..... ;-)
Big Al

posted on 1-10-2006 at 15:55 Reply With Quote

:holy

Well you guys (IMCA Drivers) that I know are all nut-heads, but the BEST friends I have made Internationally... So keep it up ok..

Regards

Al

ORANGEPICKER

Mood: No Mood.
posted on 3-10-2006 at 13:31 Reply With Quote

very well then, if only a lot would post in the english speaking forum , then i 'll bet it'll be very very big
the hard body slot racing people outside the IMCA regs are so eager to see what sort of racing, chassis ,and details we use within.

i started AMCRA in sydney ,australia, using regulations based on imca regs,but in a more lenient way as parts we homologate in IMCA racing are a wee-bit hard to come by downunder.

lets start again guys:coke::car:

i come from downunder where HOLDENS ROAR AND THUNDER!
Post new thread Poll:

Go To Top